almond soup to stay healthy and fit during the rainy season!
Home remedies are very good at alleviating the common cold, flu, cold and cough problem during the rainy season. In addition, it is appropriate to make some changes to our diet.
Exercise, along with a healthy diet, will definitely increase the immune system in our body and protect us from the hazardous health problem of rain.
It is best to eat food that is always hot in the rainy season. Some soups are very good for health. You can make such soups at home. In this article we will tell you about almond soup.
You will definitely be eating soaked almonds after reading this!
Almond-basil soup is beneficial for health
- 100 g almonds (minced)
- Basil, peppermint and coriander,
- Four tablespoons olive oil
- Two tablespoons black pepper
- A spoonful of pepper
- One cup of water
- Half a cup of lemonade
- A tablespoon of salt
- Onion and Garlic (as much as you want)
The method of preparation
- Soak almonds in lukewarm water.
- After this, peel the almonds and cut it in small pieces.
- Place a bowl on medium fire and let it heat up. Butter it afterwards.
- Now chop the onion and garlic and fry until browned.
- After this, add salt and black pepper and a little water. Extinguish the gas after 3-4 minutes
- Mix the almonds separately in the mix.
- Add the spices and milk and rub it properly.
- Now put another vessel over the gas and put this mixture in it and let it boil. When it boils, cream it on and let it boil for 2-3 minutes and then remove from the gas.
Food Measures to Cherish During the Rainy Season
Almonds and Broccoli Soup
- Almonds and broccoli have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Consuming it regularly will not only strengthen the body from the inside but also reduce the infection.
- Almonds and broccoli contain a variety of antioxidants that fight free radicals, which can cause many health problems.
- Vitamin C in broccoli helps repair tissues and boost collagen production. 100g of broccoli contains 89g of vitamin C. Broccoli contains beta-carotene, sulfur and pantothenic acid. It is very beneficial for the skin.
- Almonds slow the aging symptoms of the skin.
- Almonds and broccoli are a healthy dietary fiber that helps improve digestion and keep your stomach full for a long time. This will prevent unnecessary weight gain.
How to Make Broccoli and Almond Soup
- Cut the broccoli flowers and cook it for 6-8 minutes and let it soften.
- Grind like baked broccoli. Add 40 grams of almonds, whipped cream and make a mushy paste.
- Add the black pepper and salt to it.
- Heat the boiled paste and heat it. Give it a little almond pieces and serve.
- Almond soup is rich in nutrients and contains many different nutrients. It contains fiber, protein, vitamin E, selenium, zinc, calcium, magnesium and vitamin B. It contains phthalate and biotin (vitamin B7).