How to renew a driving license online? Here’s the full detail.
- Did your driving license expire during the lockdown?
- The DL update is now only available online.
- How to update DL online? Here’s the full detail
Bengaluru News: The entire country has been hit by the 2nd wave of Corona. Lockdown has been implemented in most states with no infectious means. People are like being at home. In this case, some people’s driving licenses may have expired. Some people’s driving license exposure may expire in a few days.
Not going out of lockdown. There are no RTO offices out the door. Thus there is a problem with renewing the driving license. Many people are unable to drive vehicles in the event of an emergency because the driving license has expired. That is why the central government is an online Driving License renewal facility. This will reduce the crowding at RTO offices and make it easier for people to renew their driving licenses.
DL online Update How?
- To renew a driving license online, you must apply online.
- Online driving license renewal process can be started by visiting the website (https://parivahan.gov.in/).
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button on the left side of the web page as soon as you visit the website.
- Then click on Services on Driving License, followed by every step of the way.
- Fill in the application form and upload the relevant documents.
- After filling out the application and uploading the documents, the online process is completed.
- After a few days, a new driving license will be sent to your address by post.
- First, download the prescribed form, fill it out, scan it and upload it again.
- Application Form 1A above 40 years must be certified by a doctor.
- Expired driving license
- Photo of passport size
- Aadhaar card
Must be renewed within 30 days of expiry
The driving license period is up to 20 years. Renewal will be granted 30 days after expiry. 30 days after expiration, a penalty will be imposed if applied for renewal. Penalties are based on a driving license. Renewal of Non-Transport Driving License, valid for 5 years. The driving license for transport vehicles is valid for 3 years after renewal.