Petrol Diesel Price: Another increase in petrol-diesel, Petrol prices have crossed the Rs 100 mark in the country, and now diesel too has crossed the Rs 100 mark. The border will be touched. It is being said that petrol and diesel prices will not stop in the coming days. This will further burden ordinary people.
Petrol prices crossed the Rs 100 mark in the country
Petrol costs Rs 94.49 per liter.
By 2021, a total of 42 heavy oil prices will be raised
Bengaluru News: Petrol prices in the country have crossed the Rs 100 mark, with diesel now hitting Rs 100 a day. The border will be touched. It is being said that petrol and diesel prices will not stop in the coming days. This will further burden ordinary people.
Petrol Price Rs 94.49 per liter Diesel prices are priced at Rs 85.38 per liter. There is.
Petrol-Diesel Price (Rs/liter) in major cities of the country:
- Delhi Petrol Diesel Rs. 94.49 and Diesel Price Rs. 85.38
- Mumbai: Petrol diesel costs Rs 100.72 and diesel costs Rs 92.69.
- Petrol price in Bengaluru is Rs 97.64 and Diesel is priced at Rs 90.51.
- Chennai Petrol Diesel is priced at Rs 95.99 and Diesel Price Rs 90.12.
- Bhopal petrol diesel costs Rs 102.61 a liter Diesel costs Rs 93.89.
- Patna costs Rs 96.64 and diesel costs Rs 90.66.
- Lucknow Petrol Diesel Rs. 91.83, Diesel Price Rs. 85.77 90 Rs.
Domestic oil prices were up on Wednesday. Due to this, petrol prices were Rs 94.49 per liter in the domestic market and Rs 85.38 per liter in diesel.
Petrol-Diesel Price in 2021:
A total of 42 heavy oil prices will be raised in 2021. Petrol costs Rs 10.78 per liter. On January 1, the petrol price was Rs. 83.71 per liter. Similarly, in Delhi from January 1 till today, diesel is priced at Rs 11.51 per liter. Diesel prices in Delhi on January 1 were priced at Rs 73.87 per liter, and today it is priced at Rs 85.15