- Increase in Corona Mortality in Bangalore
- 230.25 acres of the reserve for this background
- The land is allotted to the state by the state government
Bangalore: The number of deaths is increasing steadily as corona cases increase.
As the death toll of corona patients increased, BBMP’s incidence was exacerbated by a lack of sprinklers and rituals. The state government on Wednesday issued a temporary 230-acre, 25-acre field reserve. Immediate possession of land under Karnataka Land Revenue Act and handing over to BBMP Bangalore The Revenue Department has notified the city officials.
Kolar District Medical Officer’s suspension
Dedicated Space Profile:
- Bangalore South: Muddyaya’s Palya (4.20 acres), Maragondaanahalli (5 acres), Vittasandra (4.10 acres), Mylasandra (3 acres), Gollahalli (24 acres),
- Bangalore North (Apara): Betta Halasur (44 acres)
- Bangalore East: Kaadagarahara (9 acres), Kannur (46 acres), Mittaganahalli (35 acres), Donneahalli (7.20 acres)
- Anekal: Mahantalingapura (2 acres), Old Sampigehalli (4.20 acres), Mandapa (1.20 acres), Hulimangala (2 acres), S. Bingipur (3.20 acres), Hullahalli (2.20 acres), Laxmipur (2 acres), Gollahalli (1.15 acres), Sakalavara (1.1 acres).